Engineering and Injection Molding Services
Craftech offers 45 injection molding machines ranging from 38-720 tons. We utilize a wide range of engineering materials in a broad spectrum of injection molding applications, which include IMD, insert molding and overmolding.
Our diverse capabilities allow us to take projects of all sizes and consolidate processes. We develop and implement custom inline processes that assure the integrity of part and assembly specifications.
- Up-front supplier engagement, DFM & concurrent engineering
- Six Sigma black-belt-certified project management
- Lean manufacturing
- Controlled molding and assembly environments
- Validations & Qualifications to IQ/OQ/PQ and PPAP protocols
Robotics and automation enable consistent production cycles and maximized machine efficiencies. Craftech also utilizes automated testing and vision inspection capabilities.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
For value-added solutions, trust Craftech to meet specific client requirements. We offer a wide variety of secondary operations - all managed by Craftech and transparent to you.
- Pad Printing, silk screening and hot stamping
- Sonic welding
- Sonic and thermal insert installation
- Laser degating
- Class 100,000 clean room for medical assembly and packaging
- Sourcing, procurement and installation of a wide variety of custom components
- Packaging solutions
Craftech’s commitment to quality through innovation and discipline delivers proven results. Our quality standards are executed through a systems approach, focusing on the customer and driven by continual improvement.
Using the ISO 9001 quality management system, Craftech improves product and service consistency, productivity and efficiency, and lowers quality costs – increasing our competitive advantage.